humble Till Integrations
The best partnerships aren't dependent on a mere common goal but on a shared path of equality, desire, and no small amount of passion.
The people behind humble Till are driven to deliver simplicity and value to smart -thinking business owners, like you.
We frequently talk to our customers to get their input on what works and where they would like to see improvements. Those suggestions form part of a dynamic development roadmap that we share with existing and potential commercial partners.
Planning and working together to ensure every humble Till experience is:
Our commercial partners are carefully selected to help bring the best out of humble Till
MOVE for accepting safe and easy card payments on the go!
Sureswipe MOVE is a leading mobile card payments solution for businesses on the go, capable of processing debit and credit card transactions in a safe and secure manner using your humbletill.
The Sureswipe MOVE card machine has been integrated into the humbletill offering to ensure seamless and painless transactions to your customers.
Humbletill links the payment transaction to the Move card reader and manages all sales transaction records for you, saving you time and prevents double capturing.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- You register as a Sureswipe merchant
- Connect your smart device to humbletill
- Accept easy card payments from all your customers
When is the money in my account?
- As a Sureswipe registered merchant the money reflects in your bank account after 48 hours
How much does it cost?
The Sureswipe MOVE card machine has flexible pricing options best suited to your pocket:
- R170pm on a 24month contract*
- R225pm on a month to month contract*
- Or buy the machine for only R 2399*
*All prices exclude VAT
Where do I get the device?
The device is available from the humble shop
Where do I register or sign up?
Quick, easy payments,
for you and your customers.
SnapScan combines the agility and speed of a small local startup with the industry knowledge and experience of Standard Bank, Africa’s biggest bank. The SnapScan team loves solving difficult problems, especially when it comes to making fast, easy mobile payments possible.
- Whether you own an established shop or you’re a small market vendor, a service company sending invoices via email or SMS, or any store with an online shop, SnapScan has you covered.
- SnapScan has over 30 000 merchants and a vast user network across South Africa. The app supports credit cards and most debit cards from any local bank, as well as 3D Secure-enabled international bank cards.
- SnapScan offers quick and easy payment capabilities, for you and your customers.
Simple and Secure
Sage One Accounting gives you the freedom to run your business anywhere, anytime. Make invoicing easy, save time with bank feeds, enable a self-service customer zone and get fingertip access to incredible data – brought to you by Pastel, the leader in accounting software.
- Whether you are buying from your Suppliers or selling to your Customers, with Sage One your accounting could not be easier. With their Mobile Apps you are even able to invoice and quote on the go.
- No more importing, no more manual processing and no more bank reconciliations. Simply link your online bank account to Sage One and each day your accounting records will be updated automatically.
- Give your customers access to a professional side of your business by enabling your Customer Zone. Your customers will be able to view their invoices online, accept quotes and keep track of their statements.